Responsible to the Senior Pastor for the development, promotion, oversight and leadership of the children's programs of our church. Qualified applicants should:
- Be a strong Christian with a love for Jesus, passion for students, and a desire to reach and disciple children and their families.
- Have a college degree or be working toward finishing a degree.
- Have experience working with children's programs.
- Pass a criminal background and child protective services checks.
Responsibilities and requirements for the position include:
- Conduct and direct the planning, coordination, and evaluation of children's programs in consultation with the Senior Pastor, assigned volunteers and the Church Ministries Council.
- Supervise the work of assigned volunteers.
- Help to develop and administer an outreach ministry to children.
- Plan and coordinate regular recreational and fellowship activities for the children.
- Disciple children and their parents in the Bible.
- Lead in enlisting and training volunteer workers who work directly with the Preschool and Children Programs.
- Work alongside the Senior Pastor to reach families by developing programs and strategies that will help our church make an impact in the Sierra Foothill region.
- Develop such projects as summer, sports, and fine arts camps to reach children and their families.
Part time position requiring 15-20 hours per week with a salary range of $18,000 to $25,000.
For consideration, please send your resume to Mark Rindels via e-mail at email@example.com or via post to:
First Baptist Church Grass Valley
1866 Ridge Road
Grass Valley, CA 95945
530-273-7301 (main line)